How can I decrease my consumption?
• Do I really need a new/another TV, phone, fridge, tablet, car? What am I going to do with the old one?
• Try buying second hand clothes and gifts instead of buying new.
• Make your own gift cards and wrapping paper or reuse paper you have been given.
• Aim for atleast one meat free day each week. The production of meat and dairy takes up a lot of resource, especially water. Embrace some lentils – they’re delicious (and cheap and good for you).
• Greenpeace guide to greener electronics.
• Baptist World Aid ethical fashion guide.